KING Toronto Condos is a new condominium development by Westbank & Allied Properties REIT currently in pre-construction located at 489-533 King Street West, in the King West neighbourhood Toronto (Spadina Avenue and King Street West).
KING Toronto Condos will be a range of 12 to 16 storey towers like a pixelated-looking block that rises and falls to create five peaks with 514 mixed condo units.
KING TORONTO CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS
- Right in the heart of the entertainment district & fashion District
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood
- Steps from The Skydome, The Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario and The Bell Lightbox, CN Tower & Rogers Centre, CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- 3-minute walk to the Spadina Ave at King St West Stop
- Perfect transit for TTC access and nearby to major highways
- Close to several elementary schools, high schools, and easy transit access to major universities
- Close to 5 of the major hospital
- Walking distance to several parks, including Alex Wilson Community Garden, St. Andrew’s Playground, Victoria Memorial Square Park, Clarence Square Park and Northern Linear Park
KING TORONTO CONDOS SUMMARY
PROJECT NAME: King Toronto Condos
DEVELOPER(S): Allied Properties REIT & Westbank Corp.
ARCHITECT(S): Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG)
ADDRESS: 489-539 King Street West Toronto ON, M5V 1K4
PROJECT TYPE: Condominium
UNIT SIZES:1bed, 2 bed and 3 bed.
KING TORONTO CONDOS SITEMAP: 489-539 King Street West Toronto ON, M5V 1K4